Why consider a job as a Fist Aid Trainer?
Becoming a First Aid Trainer with St John Ambulance WA provides the opportunity to join a major community and humanitarian organisation.
With more than a century's experience, St John is a high-quality, world-recognised first aid training provider. We lead the way in first aid training solutions, techniques, materials and equipment and our focus on ‘hands on' scenario-based learning produces more confident and skilled first aiders.
Our outstanding First Aid Trainers are some of the highest paid in the industry, with on-going mentorship and development.
Main duties and responsibilities of First Aid Trainers
- Deliver a high quality training program
- Ensure that appropriate lesson plans are followed in all courses
- Ensure that all student assessment procedures are thoroughly prepared and students are aware of assessment requirements
Skills and Qualifications of our First Aid Trainers
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) and transcript
- Previous experience in a training environment
- First Aid certificate HLTAID003 or be willing to obtain this certification
- Valid “C” or “CA” class drivers licence
A passion for first aid and educating the community